
First I want to start this blog by saying that I have learned SOOO MUCH throughout the course of this year. The history of the African American race is not at all taught properly in the school systems. I have learned more in this class about the rich culture, family values, and hardships that African Americans endure than I did throughout my high school career. Next I want to say that my group was AMAZING! I could not have asked for better group members. I have learned so much form those guys and I have built friendships that I wouldn't trade for the world. Everyone in our group got along so well and we just had an absolute blast doing our projects together. I love every one of them and am blessed to call them my friends. When I first enrolled in this African American Studies class I was a bit skeptical. I was nervous to attend my first class but as soon as I walked in the door I knew that everything would be fine. The classroom atmosphere was so relaxed and everyone was able to be themselves without fear of being rejected.By taking this class I have learned soo much about the trials and tribulations that the African American race have been forced to endure. I have learned about the judgement that is passed and about the strength that they have had to overcome soo many hardships. I will consider taking more classes that relate to the African American experience because throughout this particular class I have enjoyed the curriculum so much. I thank Professor Wynn for teaching me everything that I have learned throughout the course of this semester. I had an amazing time in this class and I am soo glad that I had the opportunity to participate in this program. If anyone has the opportunity to attend a class of this sort I strongly recommend it. I want to leave by saying thank you to our instructor and thank you to my group! All of you are great and I wish you all the best as you embark upon your journey through the labyrinth of life.

It takes two to speak the truth,--one to speak, and another to hear. - Henry David Thoreau
ReplyDelete